Manufactured in Italy, the MEP Shark 332-1 CCS is a manual metal cutting bandsawing machine that can cut from 60° right to 45° left. The operator can use the saw either manually or activate the Cut Control System in which case the saw can cut without the operator. After the cut is complete, the blade stops, and the operator lifts back to the top position ready for the next cut.
- Vice with fast positioning system.
- LCD Readout to see band tension.
- Electric coolant pump inside steel base with drawer.
- Wire chip brush to keep band clean.
- Double head return spring.
- Length stop with scale in mm.
- Stock support arm with a roller, ready to mount loading table.
- The bi-metal blade is suitable for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual.
This model is typically in stock. Contact us for further a brochure and further specifications.