Manufactured in Italy, the MEP Shark 281 CCS is a manual metal cutting bandsawing machine that can cut from 0° to 60° one way. The operator can use the saw either manually or activate the Cut Control System in which case the saw can cut without the operator. After the cut is complete, the blade stops, and the operator lifts back to the top position ready for the next cut.
- Vice with rapid action device.
- Hydraulic gauge to see band tension.
- Electric coolant pump.
- Wire chip brush to keep band clean.
- Double head return spring.
- Length stop with scale in mm.
- Stock support arm with a roller, ready to mount loading table.
- The bi-metal blade is suitable for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual.
This is the original swivel head bandsaw used by hundreds of happy fabricators Australia wide.
This model is typically in stock.