MEP Falcon 352 is a manual metal cutting cold saw. The saw can cut from 45° right to 45° left using a high-speed steel blade. Only available in three-phase. You can mount it on a bench, or on an optional steel base.
- The electric system has wiring that is all correctly colour codes to Australian standards and numbered for easy identification.
- The vice has a quick-action lever.
- Blade shaft assembled on two preloaded in an eccentric bush to allow for adjustment between the crown wheel and worm gear.
- The pull-down handle has an IP55 dead man switch.
- A metal blade cover encloses the blade.
- Double head return springs to help counterbalance the cutting head.
- The gearbox consists of a bronze gear, and case hardened/grounded -worm screw all working in an oil-filled gearbox.
- The vice has an anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
- Electric submerged pump 48V coolant pump.
- Adjustable length stop.
- Included are service keys and instructions manual for maintenance.
This model is typically in stock available for immediate delivery Australia wide.