MEP Falcon 251 is a manual metal cutting cold saw. The saw can cut from 0° to 45° left. Available in single-phase or three phases. You can mount it on a bench, or it is available with an optional steel base.
- The electric system has wiring that is all correctly colour codes to Australian standards and numbered for easy identification.
- The pull-down handle has an IP55 dead man switch.
- A metal blade cover encloses the blade.
- Double head return springs to help counterbalance the cutting head.
- The gearbox consists of a bronze gear, and case hardened/grounded -worm screw all working in an oil-filled gearbox.
- The vice has an anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
- Electric submerged pump 48V coolant pump.
- Adjustable length stop.
- Included are service keys and instructions manual for maintenance.
This model typically in stock ready for immediate delivery.