MEP Cobra 352SX Evo is a semi-automatic aluminium sawing machine. The electro-pneumatic saw can cut from 45° right to 45° left and tilt to 45°, making compound mitre cutting. The saw is 2 Speed (1700 & 3400 RPM) and uses tungsten tipped blades.
The operator programmes top and bottom position and presses the start button. The vice closes, cut commences pneumatically, after the cut the blade stops, vice opens, and head returns to the programmed top position.
The centralised control panel provides information required by the operator, including alarms, diagnostics, pieces cut and cutting time.
- Adjustable mechanical stops at 0° and 45° left/right to lock position o the head quickly.
- The screw locking system can clamp the head at any mitre angle.
- Automatic device to lubricate the blade.
- The vices automatically activate and can be easily positioned left and right on the bed.
- The aluminium jaws on the vice can be easily adjusted vertically.
- Length measuring stop, scaled in mm.