MEP Cobra 352 is a manually operated aluminium sawing machine. The saw can cut from 45° right to 45° left and tilt to 45° also, making compound mitring possible. The saw is 2 Speed (1700/3400 RPM) and uses tungsten tipped blades.
- Adjustable mechanical stops at 0° and 45° left/right to lock position o the head quickly.
- The screw locking system can clamp the head at any mitre angle.
- The steel base is optional
- Automatic device to lubricate the blade.
- Operator clamps material by Material utilizing two vices. The vices can be easily positioned left and right on the bed.
- The aluminium jaws on the vice can be easily adjusted vertically.
- Length measuring stop, scaled in mm.
- Machine Includes service keys and instructions manual for maintenance.
- MA version is available with steel base and air operated clamps included.