Manufactured in the USA, the Hydmech V-18 is a vertically configured semi-automatic hydraulic metal cutting bandsaw built to cut from 60° right to 60° left.
With this vertical saw, you swing the head manually to mitre position although we usually stock this version with optional power tilt function and digital readout.
On vertical saws, material handling is more efficient as you can load material straight onto the table, no need to roll it in from left and right.
The on-demand hydraulics are latest generation and energy efficient and the V-18 has many innovative features to improve ease of use and quality of cut.
- Saw head guided on heavy-duty linear rails.
- Two full stroking hydraulic vices.
- Hydraulic positive feed.
- Cast iron blade wheels
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Variable vice pressure.
- Powered chip conveyor
- Flood coolant with a wash down hose and/or Mist Lubrication
- Laser line and work light.