- Hydmech V-20 Semi Automatic Vertical Bandsaw
- Hydmech VW-18 Semi Automatic Vertical Bandsaw
- Hydmech V-18APC Automatic Vertical Bandsaw
- Hydmech V-18 Semi-Automatic Saw
- Hydmech V-25APC Automatic Vertical Bandsaw
- Hydmech H-18A Twin Column Automatic Bandsaw
- Hydmech H-22A Twin Column Automatic Bandsaw
- Hydmech S-23A Pivoting Automatic Bandsaw
Hydmech Sawing machines – Produced Woodstock, Ontario Canada and Conway, Arkansas USA since 1978.
Hydmech has once again been voted the number one equipment brand in the sawing category by Metal Centre News. The award demonstrates again that Hydmech ranks Number 1 in the highly competitive North American market.
There are a few reasons why it might be time to upgrade to a new sawing machine.
- Improved reliability
- Increased capacity
- Improved safety
- Improved repeatability
Hydmechs quality pledge ensures that their customers receive the best cost per cut solution through advanced engineering technologies, premium quality parts, product longevity and incomparable after-sales Service.
The Hydmech range kicks in where the MEP range used to finish. The product range is between 300mm and 1000mm diameter.
Since joining forces MEP and Hydmech have found a synergy blending Hydmechs experience of over 12″ capacity metal cutting saws and MEPs focus on technological solutions.
Hydmech design and build their Saws to work 24/7 in the most demanding environments. Their philosophy is that their machines should be able to to be operated by anyone with minimal training