For the third year in a row Hydmech has been voted number one Bandsaw in the highly competitive North American Metal Centre market.
There was a time when metal service centres were only interested in investing in their stock. Over time the market has changed, and it is now essential they add value as well as sell steel bar. This has made their choice of machinery an important strategic part of their business plans.
HYDMECH has ranked first among all the metal sawing machine manufacturers based on the voted by readers of Service Center News.
Categories and three top vote-getters as follows:
• Sawing: No 1 Hydmech then Amada and HE & M
• Coil Processing: No 1 Red Bud Industries then Braner & Butech Bliss.
• Cutting: No1 Mazak followed by Hypertherm and Messer
• Material Handling: No 1 Bushman then Caldwell and Kone
• Software: No 1 Enmark Systems then Invera and SigmaNest.
The honour of top dog in metal cutting is for the 3rd year running, the first time a manufacturer has achieved this honour in the 17 year history of the award.