Australian Manufacturing Week 2024 Sydney
Power Machinery will be exhibiting at the Australian Manufacturing Week (AMW) 2024 exhibition in Sydney from 17-19 April at the ICC.
We are delighted to invite you to visit our stand MT885, where we will be showcasing the latest advancements in Metal Cutting Bandsaws from MEP and Hydmech, two of Europe’s leading manufacturers of sheet metal machines.
We stock and sell quality European and North American machines and work tirelessly to develop cutting-edge solutions that meet the evolving needs of the metalworking industry. We look forward to sharing with you the latest technology to improve your business’s productivity and efficiency.
Speak with our expert salesmen and technicians, learn more about our product offerings, and experience our machines in action. Whether you’re interested in improving your productivity, enhancing your precision, or expanding your capabilities, we’re confident that we have a solution that can help.
We will have the following machines on display:
- MEP Velocex 100 High Speed Circular Saw. Cut 100mm in under 10 seconds!
- Hydmech V18APC-60 Automatic Vertical Saw with 3.0m shuttle feed
- MEP Shark 230-1NC Twin Column Automatic Saw
- MEP Shark 382-1SXI Semi-Automatic Saw with Programmable Length Stop
- MEP Shark 282CCS Manual Bandsaw
- MEP Shark 512SXI Semi-Automatic Bandsaw
Mark your calendar for 17-19 April 2024 and join us at the Sydney ICC for an informative and inspiring event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To view the details of the exhibition, visit: https://australianmanufacturingweek.com.au